How to Write a Stand-Out Resume and Cover Letter!
If you’re trying to break into a new area, get promoted, or even join a new organization, decision makers need to see that you are capable of handling the work. This webinar will provide step-by-step guidance on putting a resume together that will position you for your desired job.
After attending this session, you’ll be able to:
- Gear your resume toward the type of job you want – even if it’s different from your previous positions.
- Draft accomplishment statements, a must for standing out from competitors.
- Identify keywords, which are often used by employers to screen candidates by computer.
- Determine what should be kept on your resume – and what should be left off.
Please note that this session will be recorded and available for download.
About the Presenter:
Charlotte Weeks, CCMC, NCRW, CPRW
CEO, Weeks Career Services, Inc.
- Dual-certified resume writer and certified career coach
- Past president of The National Resume Writers’ Association
- Written resumes/provided career coaching to 1,000+ clients located around the world
- Contributed to media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Time, and NBC-Chicago.