We are proudly launching our 1st ever hybrid event thanks to a collaboration with renown industry leader, CommPartners @CommPart. Even though you are not able to join us at The Liaison Hotel in D.C. on May 23...you will still be able to take part in this ground breaking event via your computer. In addition to the regularly scheduled program, you will be able to network amongst your peers and take part in dedicated content designed specifically for you. And virtual emcee, Emilie Barta @EmilieBarta, will ensure that your questions get answered and your voice gets heard!
1. Understand the driving issues in the hotel industry and how they impact your meetings.
2. Comprehend a hotel's profit/loss statement, cost pressures, and restrictions.
3. Learn new tools to leverage F&B.
4. Realize the "whys" of hotel pricing and pressures.
5. Recognize must-have questions for hotel RFPs.
Michael Dominguez(@M_Dominguez), Vice President, Global Sales for Loews Hotels
Willie Benjamin, Senior Manager of Meetings with the International Reading Association
Dennis Edwards, President and CEO for the Greater Raleigh Convention & Visitors Bureau
Amy Ledoux, Senior Vice President of Meetings & Expositions for ASAE
Greg O’Dell, President and Chief Executive Officer for Events DC